2013年6月1日 星期六

Beautiful Wedding Bouquet


Good sister married it! Dressed that day, of course I have to do and sisters should marry a good happy because finally come to me and the good sisters have recognized by the fifth, has now been identified left 20 years, we are really good friends, you know 20 years of friendship, really good little work will not be too many friends! And I know friends can get married really good fun!

Morning I went to a friend's house to help him do the bride and sisters, the day we prepare a lot of a lot of games left, the groom and all the other brothers to play, including in the diaper in place left melted chocolate, fresh cherries with a bra, the door food bananas, palm pressure under 200, really good laugh, we had a great time a congregation elder sister! A congregation brothers are fun too! So you can pick the bride, in fact I have been married, you know the bride Wedding Bouquet to use! I saw the groom holding a wedding bouquet brother! Haojing Wai! Compared to when I was a wedding bouquet in Mong Kok to buy a lot more good! My good sister that took the ball and use non-fresh flowers, beautiful shape, but the packaging is very beautiful!



Later I asked the bride left edge degree line to buy the original drainage are all friends, and this florist Department of Tsim Sha Tsui, called the flowers, with their drainage Wedding Bouquet package, introduced more than we are interested to go Didi!

Les Belles Fleurs|Wedding Bouquet

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Top Wedding Songs